Qualitas Corpus Contents Summary
When you acquire a distribution
of the corpus, you get:
See the other documentation, especially
the FAQ for more details.
- for every version of every system included, the
original archive files as available on the download site for the
- This includes both the "deployed" system
(i.e. the compiled "bin" form as supplied) and the
provided source ("src" possibly as a separate
- It does not include any third-party libraries needed for the
system to execute except for those in the deployed archive file
(this means that what is in the corpus may not be able to be executed).
- It may include test cases, examples, or other infrastructure code, but only if that is provided in the archive files.
- An original archive file may also be provided in a repackaged form
(but the original will be provided as well).
Metadata for overall systems and
individual classes about the contents
of the corpus.
- This includes a specification of which classes to include in
analysis (since source distributions often include example and test code)
- 6 different size measurements for each
- 2 LOC measurements for each class that source code has been provided
- and more.
An installer script that will unpack the archive files into a more useful structure.
[Qualitas Corpus Home]
Managed by Ewan Tempero