Installing the Qualitas Corpus
The installation process is slightly different, depending on whether
the distribution is on writable or non-writable media.
If the distribution is a tar or zip file,
the simplest method is to unpack it
in the desired destination directory for the corpus, and execute the
perl script install.pl from within the bin directory
Alternatively, it is possible to unpack the corpus to any directory,
but this method will cause the corpus to make an entire copy of itself
to the destination, which may be time consuming.
./install.pl [-r] [-s system1[,system2,...]] [-v sysver1[,sysver2,...]] [destination]
./install.pl -l [system1[,system2,...]]
Unpack the corpus to <destination>. If <destination> is not specified, the
default behaviour is to unpack in place.
- Display usage instructions.
- Unpack only relevant jar files and sources,
ignoring third party content and other miscellaneous files.
- Unpack only the specified comma-separated list of systems. If not installing in place,
only these systems will be copied. If installing in place, all other
systems will be left packed.
- Unpack only the specified comma-separated list of versions. If not installing in place,
only these versions will be copied. If installing in place, all other
systems and versions will be left packed.
- List all available systems if no systems are provided, otherwise
list all available versions of the specified comma-separated list of systems.
- If both -s and -v are omitted, all systems will be installed.
- If no destination is provided, all files will be unpacked in place.
- To unpack the corpus in place:
- To unpack the corpus into the /tmp directory:
- To unpack only the system "eclipse_SDK" in place:
./install.pl -s eclipse_SDK
- To unpack only the latest version of the system "eclipse_SDK" in place:
./install.pl -v eclipse_SDK-3.6
- To view all available versions of the system "eclipse_SDK":
./install.pl -l eclipse_SDK
Due to licensing restrictions the JRE binaries and source is not in
this distribution. In order to include the JRE in a given installation, it
must be downloaded directly from
installed manually. Instructions are given in the relevant directory